Saturday, March 29, 2025

Ansarallah leaders says US escalation in Yemen 'will not affect' pro-Palestine ops

 US warplanes have bombed Yemen over 70 times in the span of 24 hours in defense of the Israeli genocide in Gaza 

News Desk - The Cradle 

Ansarallah leader Abdul Malik al-Houthi declared on 28 March that the ongoing US aggression against Yemen will not succeed in forcing the Yemeni Armed Forces (YAF) to halt its operations in support of Palestine.

“The US escalation aims to isolate the Palestinian people, pressure those who support their cause, including Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, and even South Africa, and silence humanitarian voices in the US and Europe under the pretext of anti-Semitism,” Houthi said during a televised speech commemorating International Quds Day.

“The US and Israeli enemies commit genocide against children and women, killing infants even in hospital nurseries, and regard humans like animals,” the leader of the Ansarallah resistance movement added.

As Houthi delivered his speech, US warplanes renewed their attacks on Yemen, launching dozens of airstrikes on Friday night in the governorates of Sanaa, Sadaa, and Al-Jawf. In total, the US bombed Yemen more than 70 times within a 24-hour period.

Despite the nonstop aggression, earlier in the day, millions of Yemenis rallied across the country to show their steadfast support for the Ansarallah-led YAF and Palestinians in Gaza.

“The presence of our people expresses the will of the entire population, carrying a strong message to the US, who are frustrated by a nation that refuses to submit,” Houthi said during his speech, highlighting that submission to the US and Israel is “disgraceful.”

“While the US claims to target military capabilities, it strikes civilian areas in Sanaa and other provinces. The US is failing and will not affect our military operations in the sea or missile strikes on the zionist entity,” he added.

On Thursday, heavy US and British strikes targeted several areas of Yemen, including the capital and its main civilian airport. US President Donald Trump has approved nightly raids against Yemen in response to its pro-Palestine missile attacks on Israel and intense naval operations against US warships in the Red Sea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment